Under 7 or older automatic Internet updates can run out of Internet Explorer. Support for all web browsers older than version 11 wants in early January – so you should update quickly. We’ll show you how it works.
Microsoft wants to focus on the new Windows 10 browser Microsoft Edge, the support for all older versions will be discontinued from January 12, 2016. To get the latest version 11 under Windows XP, Vista or 7, follow these steps:
- Open “Windows Update” via “Start”> “All Programs”
- Now click on “Check for updates”
- You can find the update for the latest version after the search has been completed under “Important Updates”
- Finally, click on “Install Updates” and wait for updates to complete
- Then restart the computer
Internet Explorer in the future, you click on the gear in the top bar of the web browser. In the menu that opens, click on “Info”. Finally, put a tick on “Automatically install new versions”.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Recent Posts: TechnoBlogy