If you want that after reboot windows will auto Login without prompts to enter the password. Follow the following steps:
- First, open the execution command(Run) by pressing Win+R.
- Type “netplwiz” and press enter.
- Now the uncheck “User must enter username and password to this computer” and Press OK.
- The user password must now be entered in the opening dialog.
- By clicking on OK again, the settings are saved and the changed user is automatically logged in when restarting.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Recent Posts: TechnoBlogy