Why integrate Microsoft Dynamics applications?
At present, a financial system (ERP) is almost the norm for all businesses. With the evolution of this type of product in the last 30 years, companies can no longer do without them if they want to ensure effective management of their operations.
The concept of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software is newer but continues to grow in popularity for businesses of all sizes. according to Gartner, the market for CRM systems is expected to reach US $ 36.5 billion by 2017. Companies are increasingly recognizing the value of a CRM system. This type of application is particularly appreciated for its wide range of features that offer a 360-degree view of all activities and promote the sharing of information between departments. Its flexibility and ability to be customized according to specific needs and to streamline business processes also explain the craze for CRM.
Until recently, these two types of systems were independent of one another, which means that:
- information was not circulating between different departments
- several manual manipulations were needed to obtain the relevant information
- the data was often duplicated, which caused a considerable loss of time since the exact data had to be retrieved and compared with the versions in the other systems.
Even the level of integration between these systems has evolved. In the beginning, an integration involved only the push of information from one system to another, whereas now it means a real-time update of the data as soon as it is modified on one of the two sides . This makes the two systems much more powerful because there is a real two-way connection that allows the information to be captured and updated from any system.
The problem remains: how to consult the right information at the right time?
By integrating your Microsoft Dynamics ERP and CRM systems, you ensure that everyone has access to the same data in the format that best suits their needs. Having all this information in one place facilitates the sharing of information between departments.
Here are some other reasons why you should integrate your Microsoft Dynamics GP and Dynamics CRM systems:
Reliable and automatically updated data
- Information is captured in one place and is automatically propagated in the right folders across ERP and CRM environments, without having to switch from one system to another.
- Financial (ERP) and non-financial (CRM) data can be combined at any time.
- You can access your customer data from anywhere and with the application of your choice.
Save time and reduce administrative costs
- No more silo data and duplication of information.
- The risk of errors is reduced because the data is updated simultaneously in both applications.
- Customer service is faster with access to all information and customer interaction history.
Reports when you need them
- Contextualize your information to make more informed business decisions.
- Access performance metrics and dashboards with financial and customer data.
By integrating the Dynamics GP and CRM systems, you will have a unique 360 ° view of your customers. You will be able to extrapolate all your information from one place. Your departments will no longer operate in silos and will work hand in hand to better manage requests and daily activities.
This information, now reliable and unique across both systems, will help you better understand the profitability of your business. You will be able to more easily determine the factors that can affect your organization and thus put in place better business processes.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Recent Posts: TechnoBlogy