The benefits of ISO 27001 for your business
Information is among the most valuable and strategic resources of any organization. In today’s hyper-connected world, organizations are exposed to large-scale security threats to their information and destructive cyber-attacks, regardless of the size, sector or location of the attacks. companies.
How to protect the strategic information of your company?
The International Standard for Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) ISO 27001 (Information Technology – Security Techniques – Information Security Management Systems – Requirements) provides organizations with a model best practices for identifying, evaluating and implementing controls to manage information security risks and protect the integrity of business-critical data.
The benefits of ISO 27001 for your business:
Reducing your risks:
- The ISO 27001 standard ensures that controls are in place to reduce the risk of your company’s security threats and to prevent weaknesses in your systems from being exploited. Your ISMS is part of a business continuity plan, which means that you can quickly restore normal operation in the event of an incident.
Best practices to adopt:
- This standard provides you with a set of behaviors and measures that recommend best practices for managing your organization’s information security.
Regulatory compliance to follow:
- Compliance requires you to identify applicable regulatory procedures, for a positive impact on risk management and corporate governance.
LRQA assists you in protecting the information of your company
- The LRQA certification gives you and your customers, partners and other important stakeholders the assurance that you are in control of all security risks, including people, computer systems, property and, in general, security. continuity of activity.
- The LRQA certification constitutes a public declaration and independent of your capacities which can serve you in case of response to calls for tenders.
Integration into your management system:
- The ISO 27001 standard is based on the Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) model found in other management system standards, which simplifies the development of a single business management system that addresses requirements of other standards.
Reduce your costs:
- By applying a systematic risk assessment method, you are devoting all the resources needed to reduce the overall risk, instead of looking at just one aspect of the problem, leaving other areas in the shadows.