Enable Developer mode:
Enable Developer mode through GUI:
To enable the new Developer features, do the following on build 10122 or greater:
- Tap on the Windows-key, type Settings and load Settings – Modern application when the search results are displayed. You can also use the shortcut Windows-I instead which also opens the Settings application on Windows 10.
- Switch to Update & Security > For developers to display the new features.
- There you may either enable “sideload apps” or “developer mode”.
Sideload apps — Install apps from other sources you trust, like your workplace
Developer mode — Install any signed and trusted app and use advanced development features
The main difference between the options is that “sideload apps” is limited to loading apps from sources other than Windows Store, while developer mode goes beyond sideloading applications.
Enable developers mode through cmd:
- Enter the command prompt in the system tray search and open it with the Ctrl + Shift key pressed or right-click as administrator
- The command:
- Enter and press Enter. Now the developer mode should be activated in the settings.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Recent Posts: TechnoBlogy