New apps are usually downloaded from the Google Play Store. In some cases, however, it can cause problems, which will then be reported to you via an error code – such as error 905. What exactly this code means and how you can fix the error, we explain to you in this guide.
Through the Play Store, you download new apps, but also music, movies, and books. Especially when reinstalling large apps, however, problems can occur that are noticeable by the error code 905. As you fix this, we explain following you.
It may help to restart the device to fix the problem. If this is not the case, you proceed as follows:
- Switches to the settings.
- Search for “Applications” and open the application manager.
- Here you are now looking for the app “Google Play” and opens the entry with a tip on this.
- Now click on the button “Uninstall updates”.
- Restart the device.
- The problem should now be resolved.
If the error is still not resolved, you have the opportunity to completely uninstall the Play Store and then reinstall it. By now, the error should finally be resolved.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Recent Posts: TechnoBlogy